· Surfaces are odor, bacteria, fungus and moisture resistant.
· Antimicrobial and antibacterial polyethylene surfaces kill or inhibit the growth
of viruses and micro-organisms to help ensure hygienic conditions for you, your
dog and your entire household.
· These are especially important considerations for young puppies who have not yet
received all their vaccines and boosters.
· Designed for both indoor and outdoor use.
· Animal and human friendly … easy for dogs to use, easy for humans to clean.
· Fully assembled right out of the box with everything you need included.
· Rubber feet to prevent sliding on tile, marble, or hardwood floors.
· Patent pending design ensures Potty Park Dog Grass™ does not slip off the unit.
· Durable design supports up to 200 lbs.
· Optional Potty Park Splash Guards™ for male dogs.
· Encourages dogs to urinate as often as needed, greatly reducing the risk of urinary
tract infection, bladder problems, kidney stones, and anxiety/stress related issues.
· Makes it easy to provide your veterinarian with urine or fecal samples.
· Allows you to monitor your dog’s elimination habits for harmful irregularities.
· The alternative of “pee pads” is a never-ending expense.
· The one-time purchase price of a Potty Park™ is considerably less than the cost of a
one year supply of “pee pads”.
· “Pee pads” are not environmentally friendly – most contain harmful chemicals
added to increase absorbency.
· Each year, “pee pads” create significant amounts of waste for landfills.